Things to come: Teaching materials, CV.
I am currently a PhD student at Clinical Audiology, Speech and Language (CASL) Research Centre, at Queen Margaret University in Edinburgh, UK.
I am also a member of the Speech modelling consortium based at the Department of Mathematics and Systems Analysis, Aalto University.
My research interests include:
- articulatory and acoustic phonetics,
- modelling of the human vocal tract,
- speech reaction times and related pre-speech phenomena,
- speech motor control, and
- inter- and intra-speaker variation in speech production.